Take a walk on the safe side
- Avoid using public terminals (such as Internet cafes) for Internet banking.
- Be aware of the higher risk of interception during a wireless connection. Only do your banking via a wireless hotspot if you are certain of the integrity of the connection.
- Ensure that you have an updated anti-virus and spyware programme and perform regular system scans.
- Login to Online Banking or Online Banking Enterprise™ and download Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ for FREE.
- Never access the site via a link. Rather type the address into the browser address bar or save the address as a 'Favorite'.
- Do not open other websites while logged into Internet Banking; only have a single browser window open.
- Choose a User ID and password that cannot be easily guessed and change these regularly.
- Ensure your computer software is up-to-date.
- When you complete your online banking tasks, log off and close the browser window.
- Don't trust a PDF payment proof unless verified by the bank - these documents can be manipulated by fraudsters.
What's what. Online terminology
This is a program that protects your PC against spyware and helps to keep your computer and personal details secure. e.g. Webroot® SecureAnywhere™
Browser software provides you with the means to view a webpage. Without browser software, you would not be able to surf the Internet.
This is a collection of information, usually including a username and the current date and time, stored on the local computer of a person using the Internet. It is used by websites to identify users who have previously registered or visited the site.
Postal Savings Bank Of China measures success not only by the growth in our profits but also by the contribution we make towards our community's growth.
Encryption converts data into an encoded form before it is sent over the Internet. This prevents unauthorised access to the information. At Postal Savings Bank Of China, we use 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to secure your information.
Discuss your needs and find out how we can help you achieve your goals.
Postal Savings Bank Of China and logo are service trade marks of Postal Savings Bank Of China. With Postal Savings Bank Of China, you’ll experience even more ways to grow your finances and enrich your life. All rights reserved.